Saturday, January 26, 2013

StreetFood Tycoon: World Tour

***@KuyiMobile mentioned this post in his blog! (Thank you!!) So I thought it could use some 'furnishing' ^____^

I wanted to do this for the original StreetFood Tycoon.. but I wasn't focused enough and it was around that time @KuyiMobile announced that World Tour will be coming out soon (well, to me it wasn't very soon actually... it was two weeks).

I just started the game about two days ago... and it's building muscles for my hands..

Here below are two cents I'm offering. There may be many better two cents out there, but here are mine. Take it or leave it. ;p

1. How to achieve 100% satisfaction allllll the time: clean up your cart after serving three times. Yep, and of course, don't mess up too many orders.


2. Buy all upgrades that increase revenue as soon as they appear, but also keep in mind (especially if you started with your piggy bank) to leave at least $30 with you in case you need to restock. Also, always pay the compulsory fees first (they're the ones with the exclaimation mark as icons)....... duh!

3. You might want to unlock celebrities fast in the game, but I prefer increasing the revenue for all my streetfood before I unlock any celebrity.. because well, 1. the price to increasing the quality of the streetfood (i.e. increase revenue) is usually much much cheaper & 2. buy the tip jar, robot and both its upgrades first.

I like maximising the amount of money rich people have to pay me ;p

4. One of the big differences between World Tour and its predecessor is that you now have to manage two orders.. sort of at once. It means your thumbs now have to move faster. But it's easy as long as you don't mess up the orders and remember which one of them ordered first.

Note that if you don't serve fast enough (and your speed really dumbs down your performance or even makes you fail the day), you shouldn't equip the Customer Menu because that will prompt them to order faster/immediately.

Also, if you've unlocked the storage assistant, you'd naturally unequip the Storage Box. So, *ALWAYS* remember to pay your assistant before you start the day!

Otherwise, I do recommend equipping it because well, practice makes perfect!

5. If you're looking to buy the drink dispenser, I recommend saving up at least 4000 coins+the amount for the dispenser because 1. if you have been increasing your revenue for all the other street food, you would realise that once the dispenser kicks in and you didn't upgrade its quality, it will really push the amount you usually earn down.

Plus the drink takes at least 3 seconds to fill up, and you can't serve other customers when it's being prepared. It's also hard to get the Quick Serve Bonus if the customer orders the drink. So overall, unless you're really excited to see this particular new feature in the game (like me), save up first! :)

6. I went through all the locations I can expand to and I decided... that I would first expand to Asia... lol. I figured if I completed the hard(est) difficulty in the game, the rest is a breeze... and yes, it's probably the colour or whatever, but I felt that Asia was definitely harder.

I just started Asia, so the only thing I'd say about it is - it's easier to serve customers when you remember ***note spoilers for type of food served!!!***

two pieces of meat is beef, and three pieces of meat is fish (salmon).

7. Before you expand anywhere, I also recommend that you save up as much funds possible e.g. say you have enough money to expand, then play for 10 more days in the area you have already Tycoon'ed in ;)

Why? ..because it'd be easier to upgrade your food and unlock celebrities.


8. When you have expanded to another location, the records for that place will not combine with your records in the previous location. BUT your coins will always tally together i.e. if you want to unlock celebrities faster in the new location, you can always return to the previous one, play a few days and viola! you'd have the coins to unlock upgrades/celebrities faster!

..and that's not cheating, that's play smart, ya know?
StreetFood Tycoon teaches you to multitask, manage your finance and well, do business ;p

9. If you want a feel for the original StreetFood Tycoon, but with WT's features, you can always play or expand to Europe! ^_^

That's all I have to write for SF:WT for now... hope I can write more as I go through the game. Otherwise, this is about it. SF:WT is all thumbs of fun ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment