Showing posts with label tvb. Show all posts
Showing posts with label tvb. Show all posts

Friday, October 19, 2012

End My Childishness

無法 和你回到那種盛夏 I can't return to that season with you
能夠 沉醉懷抱呆望窗紗 that season when we could embrace and indulge on each other by just watching through the curtains
就這麼一個假日在乘涼 and that was how a weekend ended
冰塊浸沒在紅茶 with ice drenched in red tea
互抱著老掉也不怕 it didn't matter if we aged as long as we had each other

時間 流過誰也要長大吧 but as time passes, perhaps everyone needs to grow up
而你 和我前行全是分岔 both our paths are different
自此分開了你落力前行 so we broke and you moved on without me
得我幼稚地停留 but like a child I was unable to carry on
被歲月放大了牽掛 and as time passes my missing for you magnified

幾千天近況幸福嗎 how are you over these thousand days?
每日忙碌嗎 are you still busy every day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎 are you still so serious?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人 did you get a new lover, a matured lover,
成熟到沒再共你吵架 one that stopped squabbling with you?

是我始終拒絕成長嗎 or is it just me resisting to grow
為何無法裝作瀟灑 why can't I pretend to be unconcerned?
轉眼多少年 仍然想當年 how many years has it been, and I'm still thinking about the past
仍然幼稚到又記起你 and I'm still childishly thinking about you
天真夠嗎 aren't I naive enough?

而我 何以連住進新大廈 why is it that even after moving to a new place
仍要 為你留下陳舊梳化 that I'd still keep that old sofa
或者早知道我在下沉時 or perhaps I just know that when my heart is sinking
喜愛仰臥到凌晨 it would love to have that sofa to be with till dawn
累了又掛念你一下 till I'm tired and miss you a little more

近況好嗎 每日忙碌嗎 how are you these days...? are you busy day by day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎 are you still serious about everything?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人 ..did you get someone, someone matured enough
成熟到沒再共你吵架 enough to not squabble with you anymore

是我始終拒絕成長嗎 or is it just me resisting to grow,
還未學會裝樂觀嗎 unable to learn to be positive?
轉眼多少年 無聊的蠢人 how many years has it been, this pitiful idiot
無聊到讓眼淚跌出了 pitiful till I'd let my tears drop out
瘋癲夠嗎 aren't I crazy enough?

讓我今天幼稚完好嗎 is it possible to let me end my childishness today?
能如願再經歷遇見你的 一剎嗎 but can I wish to rekindle all the times with you again?
如果時光機放在前方 if there's a time machine right in front of me
可天真多次嗎 can I be naive once again?

....haven't done this for so long....
my skills have... deteriorated =.=

Saturday, February 25, 2012

To be continued


開首的一篇是某某出生 the chapter started with the birth of someone
媽媽給寶寶奉上這一生 the mother gave her baby her whole life
頭一吻 the first kiss
開端之後或晴或暗 when it started maybe the road was bright, maybe dim
怎麼走就像連續劇也欠缺安穩 no matter how you walked, it feels insecure, like it's always to be continued

或者 於某集我可抬頭欣賞到你 perhaps there'll be an episode where it says I can finally look up and cherish you
或者 一轉念便要失去你 perhaps once I've changed my thoughts, I have to lose you
或者 轉折漸太多 遺忘怎擁抱你 perhaps I've taken too many turns and I've forgotten how to embrace you
或者 擁緊偏已斷氣 perhaps the moment we held each other tightly, we had already stopped breathing

情人們一呼一吸相愛到底 couples like us that love each other till the end
結局或同樣 perhaps they would have the same endings
仍想將你我這幕 but I still want us
演得更理想 to be much better
能修補即管修補 不要再想 if I could improve anything, I would, without thinking twice
再一刻人便缺氧 because pause for another moment and we might be lost
熟悉的歌曲 a familiar song 
等與你合唱 I'm waiting to duet it with you

新一章怎可是你我分開 how could a new chapter be the separation of you and I?
可否改寫得像你我當初還相愛 can we rewrite it to be as when we were first in love with each other
只可惜上集難逆轉 unfortunately, the previous episode is irreversible
傷感的下集仍然未播 and the unhappy sequel still hasn't been aired
我會修改 but I will change it

如果 當晚沒有分神來緊張佈置 if only that night, I focused
如果 不必誤會再猜疑 if only we didn't have to misunderstand and assume
如果 將對白說得平和 不加諷刺 if only our conversations were carried out peacefully, without sarcasm
如果 真的可有下次 if only there could be a next time

情人們一呼一吸相愛到底 couples like us that love each other till the end
結局或同樣 perhaps they'd have the same endings,
仍然能拖緊彼此 able to always push each other and
走絕地雪霜 walk through the worst terrain, the worst storm
如能重修好一雙 if we can be repaired
不要再想 can we just stop thinking twice
再一刻人便缺氧 because pause for another moment and we might be lost
明知可一起 不要再獨唱 we know we could be together, let's stop singing the duet alone

情人們一呼一吸相愛到底 couples like us that love each other till the end
結局或同樣 perhaps we'd have the same ending
仍想將你我這幕 but I want ours
演得更理想 to be much better
如能重修好一雙 不要再想 if we can reconcile, let's stop thinking twice
再一刻誰亦要退下場 because pause for a moment and we'd both have to withdraw
多得你在場 I'm grateful that you're here
多得我在場 I'm grateful to be here
天空也在場 the bright skies are present
演好這一章 let's perform brilliantly for our chapter
呼吸太無常 because life is too unpredicatable

It's been a while since I've listened to a song like this.
I'm not a fan of Joey Yung,
but I gotta say..
this is a good song. (: