能夠 沉醉懷抱呆望窗紗 that season when we could embrace and indulge on each other by just watching through the curtains
就這麼一個假日在乘涼 and that was how a weekend ended
冰塊浸沒在紅茶 with ice drenched in red tea
互抱著老掉也不怕 it didn't matter if we aged as long as we had each other
時間 流過誰也要長大吧 but as time passes, perhaps everyone needs to grow up
而你 和我前行全是分岔 both our paths are different
自此分開了你落力前行 so we broke and you moved on without me
得我幼稚地停留 but like a child I was unable to carry on
被歲月放大了牽掛 and as time passes my missing for you magnified
幾千天近況幸福嗎 how are you over these thousand days?
每日忙碌嗎 are you still busy every day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎 are you still so serious?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人 did you get a new lover, a matured lover,
成熟到沒再共你吵架 one that stopped squabbling with you?
是我始終拒絕成長嗎 or is it just me resisting to grow
為何無法裝作瀟灑 why can't I pretend to be unconcerned?
轉眼多少年 仍然想當年 how many years has it been, and I'm still thinking about the past
仍然幼稚到又記起你 and I'm still childishly thinking about you
天真夠嗎 aren't I naive enough?
而我 何以連住進新大廈 why is it that even after moving to a new place
仍要 為你留下陳舊梳化 that I'd still keep that old sofa
或者早知道我在下沉時 or perhaps I just know that when my heart is sinking
喜愛仰臥到凌晨 it would love to have that sofa to be with till dawn
累了又掛念你一下 till I'm tired and miss you a little more
近況好嗎 每日忙碌嗎 how are you these days...? are you busy day by day?
仍然是那麼認真嗎 are you still serious about everything?
可有新戀人 成熟的戀人 ..did you get someone, someone matured enough
成熟到沒再共你吵架 enough to not squabble with you anymore
是我始終拒絕成長嗎 or is it just me resisting to grow,
還未學會裝樂觀嗎 unable to learn to be positive?
轉眼多少年 無聊的蠢人 how many years has it been, this pitiful idiot
無聊到讓眼淚跌出了 pitiful till I'd let my tears drop out
瘋癲夠嗎 aren't I crazy enough?
讓我今天幼稚完好嗎 is it possible to let me end my childishness today?
能如願再經歷遇見你的 一剎嗎 but can I wish to rekindle all the times with you again?
如果時光機放在前方 if there's a time machine right in front of me
可天真多次嗎 can I be naive once again?
....haven't done this for so long....
my skills have... deteriorated =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment