看街頭 那對情侶 looking at the couple up the street
是那樣的甜蜜 無憂無慮 how sweet they are, how carefree
情不自禁地走過去 拍拍她懷中的你 and I couldn't help but to walk up to you
你望著我 我問你 you looked at me and I asked
“你真的準備好了嗎? 這不是一時的笑話 "are you really ready? this isn't a joke
如果你不在乎她 請你放下” if you don't care about her, please let go"
看不清是非真相 unable to see the truth
睜一隻眼閉一隻眼的讓他去吧 she pretended to just let you fool around
你有個好女孩 天真的等你回家 you have this girl, who is naively waiting for you to return
你準備好了嗎?are you ready?
看窗外 那對情侶 looking at the couple beyond the window
是那樣的熟悉 似曾相識 they look familiar
突然之間她轉過身 and suddenly she turned around
不知不覺得已在哭泣 and unexpectedly cried
她需要你的時候 你在哪裡?where were you when she needed you?
你準備好了 準備好了嗎?are you ready?
“你真的準備好了嗎?一生一世的為他而牽掛?"are you really ready? to miss him all your life?
你真的準備好了嗎?接受傷害 兩人的代價?are you really ready? to accept the fact that you've hurt two girls?
你真的準備好了嗎?一生一世的為他而牽掛" are you really ready? you've been missing him all your life"
你一定是很在乎他 從此裝傻 you must really care about him to pretend that you didn't know
可能是我經歷太多 看的太多 聽到的太多 maybe I've gone through too much, seen too much, heard too much
我不想做那個女孩在痛苦中掙扎 I don't want to become that girl in pain
你準備好了嗎?are you ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment