Thursday, October 15, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star



一閃一閃亮晶晶 留下 歲月的痕跡 twinkle twinkle little stars leave traces of the past
我的世界的中心 依然還是你 the central in my world is still you
一年一年又一年 飛逝僅在一轉眼 years and years pass, but it flies to that moment
唯一永遠不改變 是不停地改變 that moment that never changes, yet continuously changes

我不像從前的自己 你也有點不像你 I'm not like who I was, you don't seem like yourself either
但在我眼中你的笑 依然的美麗 but your smile within my sight is still beautiful
日子只能往前走 一個方向順時鐘 days pass and we can only move forward, there's only one direction: clockwise
不知道還有多久 所以要讓你懂 I don't know how much longer it'd take, so I need you to understand

我依然愛你 就是 唯一的退路 I still love you, that's my only retreat
我依然珍惜 時時刻刻的幸福 I still appreciate our times of happiness
你每個呼吸 每個動作 每個表情 every breath you take, every action, every expression...
到最後 一定會 依然愛你 till the end, for sure, I'd still love you

我依然愛你 或許是 命中注定 I still love you, perhaps it's ... destined
多年之後 任何人都無法代替 even after so many years, no one else could replace
那些時光 是我這一輩子最美好的 those times were the best in my entire life
那些回憶 依然無法忘記 those memories that I'm still unable to forget

你每個呼吸 每個動作 每個表情 every breath you take, every action, every expression ~
到永遠 一定會 依然愛你 till forever, for sure, I'd still love you


The previous translation was Jay Chou's song. 
I translated this because this is probably the song sung if the man was a man. 

....if you catch my drift.

Also it's been a while since I Wang Lee Hom'ed. It brings back memories. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment