Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wishlist.

Mel said she doesn't know what to get me for my birthday. 
So like almost every other year, she asks for a list.
I figured since I want to write these days, I'll do it. 

1. 15th Anniversary 2011 YG Family Concert Live (3DVD+Photobook) - I don't really need to have this. But.. it's something I don't mind having.. ya know what I mean? 

2. More copywriting, translation, writing jobs.. I guess. At least I can keep the income coming in, ya know? Heh. 

3. Deadpool comics. But I'm collecting the one by Gerry Duggan.. so you probably wanna get those single story types. Idk. 

4. This is kinda funny. Everytime I'm in Gamer's Hideout.. when I see Animal Crossing, I be like I wanna buy this for Mel. But she doesn't have a Nintendo 3DS. So I want Mel to get a Nintendo 3DS (and buy any game other than Animal Crossing as her first game.. and post that she got a 3DS on Instagram so that I know that I can finally get her Animal Crossing). 

5. Hahahahaahaa. 

6. I'm brewing this idea of a present I have in my head. I just hope that if I ever make it real, I want the recipient to like it. And not feel uncomfortable or anything with my giving of it. Cuz it contains my desire to ensure that we keep this ship going. 

7. I want to travel. Somewhere. Anywhere. But I don't want to plan. So someone's gotta plan. Then I travel.. with that someone. Nyahahahaa. 

8. I want to have RM15k excess of money within two years so that I can pass it to kW to build his taxi empire. 

9. I want to watch The Files of Young Kindaichi - Lost in Kowloon .. I can't find it anywhere. 

10. Ohhhhh this is easy. I am planning to get Boey's calendar for 2016. But I won't be making trips to Borders anytime soon I think. So yeah. I don't mind someone getting it for me hahaha. 

11. I'm actually planning to get House (all seasons).. for my personal collection. But I'm in no rush. So.. yeah. Also, That 70s Show too. But nenenbao said she will scout the latter for me ^^ 

12. I wanna go Sangkaya! ...and find out what the hype is all about haha. 

13. I want a lightweight iPad. But that's too expensive. But you did ask me what I want. Hahaa. 

14. I want a computer table - like those lightweight ones you can find in iKea, and also a reliable extension to put in my room. So that I can set up my laptop and charge everything that needs to be charged simultaneously in one location. 

15. I want to try the beer ribs in Betty's Midwest Kitchen. Beer ya.. not beef. BEery pork ribs.

16. Oh ya.. I need screen protectors. One for my iPhone, and another for my iPod.. 

There. I'm done. I even exceed expectations. I wrote 16! Haha. 
You might say that some doesn't count because they aren't actually tangible requests.

But really, as of now, these are the things that I want. Plus to be honest, I think it's sweet that somebody would want to get me anything. So whether or not it is gotten for me. It's fine. I know it's hard to get me stuff.. but I can tell you you can never go wrong with giving me a nice notebook along with a little message in it. 

We are friends. So let the gift giving be something natural. Just because I like to get things for people, doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be reciprocated the same way. I get things for people because I know they like it, and they would be happy to have it. Or because I know they need it. Over the years, many things happened, and I have cut down on the habit. I didn't want my habit to make anyone feel uncomfortable and not say it.. and to find out about it much later.. hurts. 

ANYWAY. 

It's enough for me that we meet up. 
It's enough for me that you actually make the effort to keep in touch with me. 

What I truly want, is that if we are friends, we stay together, and are comfortable with each other. What I want from my friends, is for us to spend good time together often. Let me help you when you need it. Support me when I need it too. Let it be mutual. 

:D 

/end

No comments:

Post a Comment